- 04-Aug-2014 to 12-Aug-2014 (PST)
- Information Technology
- Carlsbad, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k) with Match, Vacation
Responsible for helping build and maintaining association and trade show brand identities through marketing campaigns including print materials, web collateral, online/e-mail marketing and social media.
- Maintains association and trade show brand identities through marketing campaigns that include print materials, web collateral, online/e-mail marketing, and social media.
- Follows branding guidelines making independent decisions on appropriate design elements.
- Takes projects from design to finished product.
- Possess strong concept, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Supports the goals and objectives of the department through additional responsibilities including but not limited to; web design, copywriting, video editing and e-communications.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in graphic design, communications, or related field or equivalent experience (3-5 years graphic design and some web design experience)
- Copywriting and editing skills, as well as the ability to brainstorm concepts and story ideas
- Experience creating and managing print jobs, as well as working with printers and other vendors
- A team player with a great work ethic and the desire to grow and learn in a fast-paced, cutting-edge environment with tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Mac platform, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, and PowerPoint
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Experience with video and/or multi-media a plus
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!